A roundtrip from Dublin featuring all the Ireland highlights including Waterford’s crystal, your newfound ‘gift of the gab’ at Blarney Castle and the irresistible Ring of Kerry. You’ll also learn about the devastating Irish famine and peer over the edge at the Cliffs of Moher.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 6 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
Be My Guest
- Wicklow: Traditional Irish fare with an Italian twist is served up at Glenealy House near Dublin with the charming Fulvio family on hand to share their story.
Dive Into Culture
- Waterford: Learn how crystal is crafted at the House of Waterford Crystal during a workshop tour.
- New Ross: Explore the tragic history of Ireland’s famine emigration at the Dunbrody Famine Ship Experience, a replica of one of the original ships used in the 1800s.
- Dublin: A Local Specialist will show you Dublin’s elegant Georgian squares, O’Connell Street and the Custom House.
- Bunratty: Visit the impeccably-preserved Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
- Galway: Explore the historic heart of Galway. See landmarks such as the Spanish Arch and the cathedral, or perhaps admire the distinctive Claddagh rings.
- Limerick: See Limerick’s iconic landmarks during an orientation with your Travel Director.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and look out over the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Ring of Kerry: Admire Ireland’s enduring scenic beauty on one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the Blarney Stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. But to do so, you must dangle from the ramparts! Visit Blarney Castle and see the famous Stone of Eloquence.
- New Ross: Visit the port town of New Ross. On the quayside, perhaps see the Dunbrody replica famine ship and statue of John F. Kennedy.
- : Explore Dublin with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Galway, Limerick and Waterford
- : Visit Bunratty Folk Park, the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney to kiss the stone and gain the ‘gift of the gab’, the Crystal Showroom at Waterford and the famine ship in New Ross
- : View St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Dublin and King John’s Castle in Limerick
- : See the Cathedral of Galway and St. Mary’s Cathedral in Limerick
- : Scenic Cruise across the Shannon Estuary
- : Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
Welcome to the Emerald Isle
Onwards to Galway and Limerick
Experience the Iconic Cliffs of Moher and on to Killarney
A Scenic Day on the Ring of Kerry
Explore Blarney and Journey to Waterford
Through County Wicklow’s Countryside to Dublin Dive Into Culture Connect with Locals